Registration and Fees
1. Registration must be completed by all new students with a one-off registration fee of AED150.
2. All fees are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given under any circumstances.
3. Books, notepads, accessories and stationary are not included in the package price.
4. Fees can be paid online, by cash, cheques and bank transfers are also accepted.
5. These fees are only for students who will attend Milkshake Film Club courses in the before mentioned locations.
1. Lessons are conducted during over the December winter break.
2. Dependent on the popularity of equipment, the equipment may be removed from the offerings.
Cancellations and Make-Up Lessons
1. The lesson can only be cancelled under the following situations: 1) If the lesson clashes with a pre-planned school event such as a school closure day, assembly, sports day, school trip, examinations etc. 2) Government-announced school closure.
2. Students are permitted one (1) allowable cancellation each course for reasons other than those listed above.
3. Students must notify the team at Milkshake Film Club (not the partner school), a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours in advance, if the student will cancel the lesson.
4. All other reasons for absence and absence without notice including absence due to illness or forgetting the lesson timing, will result in the lesson being forfeited.
5. If a lesson is cancelled by Milkshake Film Club due to a public holiday or a teacher’s absence and if no substitute teacher was provided, a make-up lesson will be provided as per the terms and conditions herein.
6. Milkshake Film Club will endeavor to re-schedule the make-up lesson during the same day or week. If this is not possible, the lesson will be made-up at the end of the course.
1. All communication for scheduling and re-scheduling, payments etc. must be done with a member of the Milkshake team. Milkshake Film Club cannot be held responsible for communication made directly with Milkshake Film Club teachers or the partner school.
2. Milkshake Film Club will be closed as per KHDA and government announcements which are subject to change.
3. Milkshake Film Club may take photos and videos during lessons and performances to be used for marketing, social media and other publications as required.
4. In the event that Milkshake Film Club is not offering lessons in the partner school, the student must continue with the lessons in one of the Milkshake Film Club offices or online.
5. Equipment will be made available in each course for use during the scheduled lesson only – these equipment’s cannot be taken home.
6. Online lessons are automatically recorded for the safety and security of students and quality of lessons.
7. Online lessons recordings are held securely and will not be sent, used or published to any external party due to confidentiality and privacy, this includes to the student.
8. Milkshake Film Club reserves the right to change the schedule or teacher at any necessary time. The student will be offered a new schedule; be re-assigned to a new teacher; or offered freezing until a teacher is available again. Refunds are not given under any circumstances.
School Code of Conduct
1. Students are responsible to bring their required books and practice notebook to the lesson and to practice at home as required. Failure to practice or bring the necessary books, may impact on the students’ progress.
2. Parents/guardians are requested to meet the Milkshake Film Club teachers at any time which will take place inside the partner school